The American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT) is proud to present its 46th Annual Meeting. The 2023 program will emphasize evidence-informed practice for rehabilitation of the hand and upper limb. Presented by distinguished faculty known regionally, nationally and internationally, the format and content will encourage the exchange of new scientific and clinical information to facilitate best practice and improve patient outcomes in hand and upper extremity therapy. The program includes topics such as:
- Novel scientific research in platform and e-Posters
- Hand and upper extremity therapy practice considerations – inclusivity, access, burnout
- Clinical topics covering relevant anatomy, physiology, surgery and updated rehabilitation strategies
Who Should Attend?
The American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT) brings together hand therapists, surgeons, occupational and physical therapists, athletic trainers and other upper extremity professionals to exchange information on the latest insights, discuss new developments, and network with leading experts in this specialized field. All healthcare providers with an interest in the art and science of rehabilitation of the upper limb, including the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder girdle will benefit from the information presented at this year's Annual Meeting.
Upon the completion of the Annual Meeting, participants will be able to:
- Integrate hand and upper limb treatment plans based on evidence, research and instruction.
- Construct new strategies and clinical ideas to improve patient outcomes through inter-disciplinary collaboration.
- Employ innovative treatment ideas into clinical practice for a variety of clinical conditions.
- Discuss and implement current legislative and regulatory policies into clinical practice.
- Discuss and implement leading business and operational practices into clinical practice.