Call for Abstracts is Closed
Accept/Decline Notifications Sent: End of May
Opens: May 17, 2023
Early Bird Deadline: July 21, 2023
Standard Rate Deadline: Sept. 15, 2023
Late Rate Applies: Sept. 16 - Dec. 31, 2023
Book Hotel Room by Sept. 7
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT) is proud to present its 46th Annual Meeting. The 2023 program will emphasize evidence-informed practice for rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremities. Presented by distinguished faculty known regionally, nationally and internationally, the format and content will encourage the exchange of new scientific and clinical information to facilitate best practice and improve patient outcomes in hand and upper extremity therapy.
The program includes topics such as:
- Novel scientific research in platform and poster sessions
- Hand and upper extremity therapy practice considerations – reimbursement, legislation, regulation and advocacy
- Clinical topics covering relevant anatomy, surgery and updated rehabilitation strategies
Upon the completion of the Annual Meeting, participants will be able to:
- Integrate hand and upper limb treatment plans based on evidence, research and instruction.
- Construct new strategies and clinical ideas to improve patient outcomes through inter-disciplinary collaboration.
- Employ innovative treatment ideas into clinical practice for a variety of clinical conditions.
- Discuss and implement current legislative and regulatory policies into clinical practice.
- Discuss and implement leading business and operational practices into clinical practice.