Accreditation & CE Hours
CE Evaluations & Certification
To claim CE hours, in-person and virtual attendees need to submit an evaluation through the ASHT Online CE Evaluation Site for each presentation they attended/viewed.
- In-person attendees can start submitting evaluations Sunday, October 1 at 12 PM CT.
- Virtual attendees can start submitting evaluations Monday, October 16.
In-person and virtual attendees will visit the ASHT On-Demand Platform to submit their session evaluations and print their CE certificates.
- Website: https://www.pathlms.com/asht
- Username: Email address used during registration
- Password: ASHT2023
All CE certificates must be printed/retrieved by January 31, 2024.
This continuing education activity offers a maximum of 26.5 continuing education hours or 2.65 CEUs.
- Annual Meeting Educational Program – 21.5 CE hours
- Pre-Conference Institutes (ticketed event) – 4 CE hours
- AHTF Scholar Lecture (ticketed event)– 1 CE hours
In-person attendees can earn credits for only the sessions they attend in San Antonio.
*Continuing education information is subject to change. Official information will be included in the 2023 final program.
Attendees will complete their session and overall course evaluations through the online evaluation portal. Upon completion, attendees can email or download their CE transcript. Attendees will also be able to provide feedback to speakers on the sessions they attended. In-person and virtual attendees will have until January 31, 2024 to complete the course evaluation to create their CE transcript. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
In-person and virtual attendees will be sent an email with instructions to access the online course evaluation portal. This will be outlined in the final program and in additional communications to all attendees.
1. Have paid the registration fee
2. Attend their chosen sessions in their entirety
3. Complete an online evaluation form after the conference. CE certificates will be available immediately upon submission of evaluation form. Attendees should only claim credit that commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Attendees may obtain/print only one certificate.
The American Society of Hand Therapists is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by the AOTA.
The New York State Education Department of Physical Therapy recognizes ASHT as an approved provider of PT and PTA continuing education.
Continuing education requirements are regulated by the state boards of physical therapy. Each state licensing board has its own policies and procedures related to continuing education of its licensees. State boards of physical therapy place the responsibility on licensees to follow rules and regulations related to the practice of physical therapy and maintenance of licensure in their states. Licensees should verify acceptance of continuing education courses with their state licensing board by reviewing the relevant state practice act and/or administrative code.
Should you use the ASHT Hybrid Annual Meeting in your state physical therapy recertification process, ASHT will reimburse up to $200** of the cost of the application. Please send ASHT a copy of your state physical therapy continuing education application to receive this reimbursement. Additionally, ASHT will supply on request, a continuing education packet containing all generally accepted required documentation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
**This reimbursement applies only to the first person to apply within each state. Subsequent applicants will not be charged by their state for filing.
PLEASE NOTE: State accrediting agencies may change the number of contact hours awarded for an independent study course.
Certified Hand Therapists
All content of this course is accepted as Category A credit toward recertification by the Hand Therapy Certification Commission.
To enter the professional development hours, you have earned for the ASHT Annual Meeting:
- Go to the HTCC website, www.htcc.org.
- On the HTCC homepage, under the Recognized Specialist in Hand Therapy banner (upper right corner), click CHTs Login Here.
- Enter your CHT ID# and your password in the login field (this may be your CHT number again or a password you created) and click Enter. Your CHT ID# will always be used in the login field. Your CHT ID# is 10 digits long.
- Once logged in to “CHTs Only,” click “Enter Professional Development Hours” and then click “Category A: Formal Courses in Upper Quarter Therapy, Greater Than 3 Hours.”
- Enter your Professional Development hours onto the form and then scroll to bottom of page and click “Submit” to capture your information.
- Email or fax the certificate to HTCC at 866-329-1476 toll free, (international attendees 916-922-0210) or email your certificate to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact HTCC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Society of Hand Therapists is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers
All contributors who can affect the American Society of Hand Therapists continuing education content (including leadership, program committee, faculty members, moderators and staff), in their respective roles, are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest that could be viewed as a real or perceived conflict of interest. This policy is in effect to maintain adherence with the conflict of interest guidelines set by American Occupational Therapy Association Approved Provider Program, the Board of Certification, Inc. for Athletic Trainers and the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy. Attendees will be made aware of any affiliation or relevant financial interest that may affect the development, management, presentation or evaluation of the CE activity and will be printed in the final program and projected in slide format before each presentation. Individuals who refuse to disclose relevant financial relationships will be disqualified from being a contributor, and cannot have control of, or responsibility for, the development, management, presentation or evaluation of the CE activity.